Ruger 10/22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some shameless markups going on out there. Dong's was selling a carbine yesterday for 349! There are people on armslist and gunbroker selling for 400-600 for a carbine! I'm really trying to find one for myself, but I'm not going to pay that much over value! Most of us could probably get one pretty soon but I know there are a bunch of people trying to buy them up @ base price and resell for a profit.

Some folks have more money than sense. No one has any patience anymore. 10/22 carbines will be back at reasonable prices. It is probably Ruger's most popular offerings.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldnt buy one even if they were normal priced since he charges 4% for using a Credit Card which is Illegal to do in the State of Oklahoma. Either eat the fees or dont take credit cards. Especially when your profit margin on an item is 100%

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldnt buy one even if they were normal priced since he charges 4% for using a Credit Card which is Illegal to do in the State of Oklahoma. Either eat the fees or dont take credit cards. Especially when your profit margin on an item is 100%

This. And i would report him for it. Scams like that really tick me off. Its a cost of doing business. Thats what the profit margin is for. Its like him asking you to pay 3% upcharge for shop electricity bill - a load of crap.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices will eventually come down. Guns just are not very expensive to produce. Personally I'm switching to Russian surplus for everything because of the retailers price gouging, the manufacturer prices only increasing slightly year to year and not due to this latest event.

Latest posts

Top Bottom