Ruger LCP, or SIG 232

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have shot both. I own the lcp and have a good friend he and his wife both carry 238's. I prefer the lcp because it is lighter, and cheaper. To me, for the intended range of a concealed carry gun the sights are not that important. If for some reason the lcp get lost or stolen I am only out about 350 even with the holster. I am not a fan of cocked and locked in my pocket. It just seems to easy to flip the safety off accidentally. When my little girl sits and stands on my leg she hits the gun frequently. She could easily flip the safety off. I just trust the double action trigger protected be a holster more. However, the p238 is a great looking and shooting gun. You can't go wrong with either.

1911user

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I choose to carry less than a 9mm/45acp for some reason, I have a P3AT (extremely similar to LCP).

On the glock vs. 1911, I'll play. (I'm not really on either side, but thought it was funny anyway)

Attachments

• glockvs1911.jpg
    glockvs1911.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 140

Latest posts

Top Bottom