• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Ruger Vaquero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I assume that you want a .45 Blackhawk. I’ve got a .357 magnum Blackhawk that I could part with.
I have a .30 Carbine, .357, .41, and .44.
Part of what makes my search more difficult, it must be 4.6" BLACKHAWK .45 with both cylinders (Colt and ACP).
I don't care if it is blue or stainless.

My Vaquero is stainless.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have a .30 Carbine, .357, .41, and .44.
Part of what makes my search more difficult, it must be 4.6" BLACKHAWK .45 with both cylinders (Colt and ACP).
I don't care if it is blue or stainless.

My Vaquero is stainless.
Yeah, i figured. I think your search will continue for some time to come. Hopefully, you’ll find one soon. There will definitely need to be some pics posted when you find one.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah, i figured. I think your search will continue for some time to come. Hopefully, you’ll find one soon. There will definitely need to be some pics posted when you find one.

I was resigned to settling for a .45C. A Ruger fitted, new .45 ACP could be had. But, Ruger is no longer selling the cylinders.

I will find one, when the time is right.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom