Rumors of banner road canadian range sold to OKC gun club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read that rumor on this sight..That okc gun club was buying the gun range near banner road.
Canadian ranges.
Well i talked to Gene today and NO it is not for sale Nor will it be for sale.
Harry told Gene that he is retiring in march 2014.
Gene stated that he has lot's of grandkids and lot's of shooters in the family..and the land will stay in the family.

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I had heard this rumor, could have laid it to rest quickly. The OKCGC Treasurer distributed the land buy money out of the account this year and alotted it to different things around the club. They don't have the money to buy up another range.

okc_plinking

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I had heard this rumor, could have laid it to rest quickly. The OKCGC Treasurer distributed the land buy money out of the account this year and alotted it to different things around the club. They don't have the money to buy up another range.

I gotta ask what your source about the "land money" being distributed to the ranges??? I happen to be on the board of trustees and have no knowledge of what you are saying. so let's put the rumors to rest from a trustee, there has never been any interest in purchasing banner road, or any other facilities!!! The club has not distributed the money set aside for club purchases... I have no idea where you get your information.. If you have any questions let me know

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta ask what your source about the "land money" being distributed to the ranges??? I happen to be on the board of trustees and have no knowledge of what you are saying. so let's put the rumors to rest from a trustee, there has never been any interest in purchasing banner road, or any other facilities!!! The club has not distributed the money set aside for club purchases... I have no idea where you get your information.. If you have any questions let me know

Marc,

My sources are none of your business, but the changes that started last year will continue. Already heard people mention your name, seems you are up for re-elction this year...

okc_plinking

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes I am up for re-election and yes I run the plinking range, all I am saying is your statements are completely inaccurate. The club still has plenty of money for doing what needs to be done.
okc_plinking

Latest posts

Top Bottom