s&w 3913 & 908???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iv tried to read all i can find and iv only been able to see pictures but these two look almost indentical, anyone had both:scratch:??? the main reason im asking is because im gona get one or the other, iv bid on several but im not gona give a new gun price for a used gun:crying:...but if yal got some opionons on these two models i would greatly appreciate it...:Heya:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 3913 is the fancier of the two. The 3913 came out before the 908, which was introduced later as an economical alternative. The 908 does not have the stainless steel slide, Novak sights or as much bevelling of exterior surfaces. IIRC, the sights are polymer, rather than steel.

Either will work well, but the 3913 is definitely more desirable.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
iv tried to read all i can find and iv only been able to see pictures but these two look almost indentical, anyone had both:scratch:??? the main reason im asking is because im gona get one or the other, iv bid on several but im not gona give a new gun price for a used gun:crying:...but if yal got some opionons on these two models i would greatly appreciate it...:Heya:

Well I guess I'll be the one who gives you the bad news. These guns have had a cult status for a few years now, and since neither are being made anymore, there are only so many out there for sale. Give it another five years, and they will cost three times what they did new.

The 3913 is the fancier of the two. The 3913 came out before the 908, which was introduced later as an economical alternative. The 908 does not have the stainless steel slide, Novak sights or as much bevelling of exterior surfaces. IIRC, the sights are polymer, rather than steel.

Either will work well, but the 3913 is definitely more desirable.

+100 to what GTG said. These are some of the best CCW 9MM's out there, and the 908 does come in stainless as the model 908S. The 3913 is still the one to have!!!

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most iv seen of the 3913 list as DA but iv seen two list as DA/SA, did they make both or do these sellers not know what there talking about...

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
nevermind i found idp4570's comment on another thread about the above...:sorry1:

Another neat conversion to do, is to find a 5906 slide and put it on the 3913 frame. Its not the barrel thats hard to conceal, but the grip. I've had a couple of friends do this with theirs, and they are remarkable shooters!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom