S&W model 3913

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all
Newcomer here though been gun enthusiast and competitive shooter for years(I'm old).
Any one have any experience with this pistol. Been hunting a single stack 9mm and heard these are good guns if you can find one?

Any thoughts or opinions?

Thx

Randall

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In my opinion the best small 9mm around.Reliable,accurate and light, mine is my favorite carry gun when I cant stash a full size .45. So dependable I gave one to my daughter when she moved away by herself.
Randall

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice size, very carryable. Mine ran 100%. On the down side, I wasn't thrilled by the accuracy, and the bore axis is too high. It feels like the sights are perched way above your hands.

Solid pistol, get one if you're curious. I sold mine. Today I'd choose a Kahr K9 or S&W M&P Compact.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thx for all the input! If anyone knows where one can be found, would appreciate the info.

Thx again

Locally your probably not going to find one, best bet is GunBroker an due to its following i.e. cult type following, you'll just have to be patient to get a good deal.

3913, yep I love 'em, have carried one since 1994, also was used as my BUG when I was an LEO. Just like my SW4566 I trust my life to both of these, and will continue to do so.I think and feel there is no finer compact 9MM on the market, some will disagree with me on that, an thats fine, but you also have to look into the dimishing returns, the smaller it gets the harder you have to work at it to make it shoot well. The 3913 has enough grip for most people so your not having to wrap the bottom finger underneath the mag well for support, the widest part of the gun is the ambi-safety levers(Non-issue), and the gun isn't much bigger than a S&W J-frame. Some pic's to get you jumpstarted!!
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_DSCN0281_1.jpg

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_fdaaabf4.jpg

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_3913.jpg

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_S3000029_4.jpg

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_S3000074.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Locally your probably not going to find one, best bet is GunBroker an due to its following i.e. cult type following, you'll just have to be patient to get a good deal.

3913, yep I love 'em, have carried one since 1994, also was used as my BUG when I was an LEO. Just like my SW4566 I trust my life to both of these, and will continue to do so.I think and feel there is no finer compact 9MM on the market, some will disagree with me on that, an thats fine, but you also have to look into the dimishing returns, the smaller it gets the harder you have to work at it to make it shoot well. The 3913 has enough grip for most people so your not having to wrap the bottom finger underneath the mag well for support, the widest part of the gun is the ambi-safety levers(Non-issue), and the gun isn't much bigger than a S&W J-frame. Some pic's to get you jumpstarted!!

Whew! I was beginning to wonder about you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom