S&W Sigma .40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LARscout0311

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
well thanks for the replies, but i dont think ill be getting it. Hes wanting about $375 for it and for being MSRP originally for $300 and less... guess thats pretty steep.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever you do, do not depend on it for self defense. The Sigma series is an embarrassment. I had one in .40S&W, and it was even a terrible range gun. I would say they are useful as a paperweight, but most paperweights cost less than $350.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever you do, do not depend on it for self defense. The Sigma series is an embarrassment. I had one in .40S&W, and it was even a terrible range gun. I would say they are useful as a paperweight, but most paperweights cost less than $350.

Surely you're not putting the Sigma in the same paperweight class as Taurus...

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You must have had a bad one cause mine ran flawless. A buddy has one as well and it runs great

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I've got one in 9mm and it's eaten everything I've put through it. Best $250 pistol I've ever owned.

The trigger fix on youtube makes a HUGE improvement, FWIW.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've fired one a little and as is the general consensus, the trigger leaves a bit to be desired. But if a person was looking for a decent-priced range gun I'd say the Sigma would fit the bill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom