Salon Uses Manipulated Data To Claim Right-To-Carry Laws Create More Crime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, gotta confess......I get my hair cut in a salon/beauty parlor.
6 chairs of beautiful women and me.
They give me some fun grief at times.
Paybacks are hell. lol
Had a couple of them at the range to learn about their new guns. Another wanting to get some familiarization in the near future.
It kinda freeked me out when the lady that does my hair said real loudly that I was a member of the local gun club, but it turned real positive when several employees, and customers wanted a club card to search online and we actually had some new members because of it. I was expecting the worst and got the best.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paybacks are hell. lol
Had a couple of them at the range to learn about their new guns. Another wanting to get some familiarization in the near future.
It kinda freeked me out when the lady that does my hair said real loudly that I was a member of the local gun club, but it turned real positive when several employees, and customers wanted a club card to search online and we actually had some new members because of it. I was expecting the worst and got the best.

You and I are definitely speaking to two totally different things. I was definitely referring to the lib dem MSM rag and NOT to your fine business establishment with it's great staff and clientele. :thumb:

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paybacks are hell. lol
Well, this is Oklahoma, after all...

Latest posts

Top Bottom