Satanic Temple Performs Same-Sex Ceremony At Westboro Baptist Church Leaders Grave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
RickN, as to messing with somebody's grave, I have walked on thousands of them (mowing), hoed weeds around tombstones, dug them, had a few fall in as I walked across them, and never once did anyone complain. My point is that there is nothing special about a grave except what those close to the occupant choose to invest in it. To publicly desecrate, even in a conceptual sense, a grave is of course offensive.

I'd disagree about there not being anything special about a grave. Mowing, etc is of course required. I still try to avoid walking across them when I visit cemeteries.

As to the OP, this is sick and should be offensive to any Christian, whether you agree with WBC or not.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd disagree about there not being anything special about a grave. Mowing, etc is of course required. I still try to avoid walking across them when I visit cemeteries.

As to the OP, this is sick and should be offensive to any Christian, whether you agree with WBC or not.

I also avoid walking on graves when I visit cemetaries, but I do it out of respect for the living. Why offend someone who might see an action they would perceive as disrespectful. My point is that unless one believes in ghosts, graves are jusr real estate.

I will be cremated. Don't want to waste space, and it's a lot cheaper. My ashes are to be scattered on Cybill Shepherd, though she hasn't yet agreed to this . . .

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Op's signature area makes this post much better.

24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m20c424OsK1rrlvlfo1_400.jpg

[Broken External Image]

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WBC might try a stomp and whine fit to the U.S. goobermint. Desecrating their ancestors graves and all. Works for some "special" groups.

BTW, I'm a Christian, and I could care less what either bunch of idiots do.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This. Now if that bunch wants to do it within site of the WBC, that is fine with me. Heck if they want to do it on the sidewalk in front of the WBC I would not complain, but Phelps mother did nothing wrong as far as I know except bring the ******* into this world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom