Scum of OKC “Protesting” On 23rd St

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The usual misfits venturing out of mommy’s basement tonight. One punk running around with a communist flag that he should have rammed up his a—. I hope OKCPD leaves some bruises if they start doing stupid stuff. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the mayor out there with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Channel 9 copter reporting that most of the protesters in OKC are not black, and there are a couple of guys carrying red communist hammer and sickle flags that seems to be leading somehow. A lot of mixed signs, so far not much violence except for a rock hitting a police officer.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
OKCPD says 13 arrests so far and most of the crowd has gone home to mommy. BLM protest scheduled tomorrow. They’ll probably be protesting all the black on black crime in America. Oh wait....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was watching the news this morning and saw their idiocy. They should have arrested the one carrying the communist flag. It’s a felony here in OK.

§ 21-374 - Display Of Red Flag Or Emblem Of Disloyalty Or Anarchy.
Any person in this state, who shall carry or cause to be carried, or publicly display any red flag or other emblem or banner, indicating disloyalty to the Government of the United States or a belief in anarchy or other political doctrines or beliefs, whose objects are either the disruption or destruction of organized government, or the defiance of the laws of the United States or of the State of Oklahoma, shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and upon conviction shall be punished by imprisonment in the Penitentiary of the State of Oklahoma for a term not exceeding ten (10) years, or by a fine not exceeding One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) or by both such imprisonment and fine.

Added by Laws 1919, c. 83, p. 133, § 1, emerg. eff. April 2, 1919. Amended by Laws 1997, c. 133, § 178, eff. July 1, 1999; Laws 1999, 1st Ex.Sess., c. 5, § 95, eff. July 1, 1999.

NOTE: Laws 1998, 1st Ex.Sess., c. 2, § 23 amended the effective date of Laws 1997, c. 133, § 178 from July 1, 1998, to July 1, 1999.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard of someone of these folks playing frogger on I44 today in Tulsa. Heard one got hit...... Good.

I saw one of the videos. Absolutely no sense in protesting in the middle of an interstate. Each of us is going to have to consider what WE will do to protect ourselves if we find ourselves in the middle of this mess.

I’m watching the news and I think sooner or later a protester will break out a car window and get shot when they try to pull the driver out of their car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom