Seven-year-old punished at school for bringing in souvenir shell casing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again the "jackwagons", at the lib dem PC thought police, claim another victim at a school. This time the jackbooted thugs are victimizing a seven year old for bringing an empty souvenir shell casing to school. The shell casing in question was given to him and his Cub Scout group(a widely known terrorist group:wink2:) at a 9/11 ceremony by the VFW in Carrollton.

http://fox4kc.com/2014/09/17/seven-year-old-punished-at-school-for-bringing-in-souvenir-shell-casing/
Seven-year-old punished at school for bringing in souvenir shell casing
Posted 7:16 pm, September 17, 2014
by Melissa Stern

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The school says it stands behind the punishment, and the superintendent adds that hopefully this is a learning experience for everyone.

What the kids "learn" from this experience is that the school administration is incapable of logical thought.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its been a few years but my niece was here and was helping me reload so for her interest and patience i made her a necklace out of one of the 9 mm i was loading at the time w/o powder or primer and gave it to her with the instructions NOT to take it to school well guess what Monday morning her mom got a call from school and she had to go and get the necklace but the girl got to stay in school.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it's this bad when my kids start school I may just homeschool them, hell I was probably gonna end up teaching anyways.

Honestly, I just don't see any other option for a responsible parent ... even private schools have gone completely bonkers ... :nolike: Those online classes have come a long, long way. Son #2 and Son #3 did the online stuff to finish high school. I gotta say those classes were a godsend. The boys got to spend their time doing what they enjoyed, as long as their school work was done ... For example, they both did an internship at the Omniplex for almost a year ... the education they got in how to deal with groups of people, and kids, and co-workers was so much more valuable to them than sitting in a chair in a classroom bored out of their minds. If the computer classes had been available when they started school I would have just enrolled them in those and done the homeschool thing in the evenings when I got home from work. I would have had to pay for a sitter during the day (until they were older) but it would have been worth it. They didn't learn anything in public school except how to cause trouble ... I suppose that's what I got for teaching them how to read and basic math skills before they ever darkened the door of a kindergarten ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom