• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Shellback tactical plate carrier

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TacticalTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
https://www.shellbacktactical.com/plate-carriers/banshee-plate-carriers/

Never worn outside

Just don't fit me right. I'm a pretty small framed guy.

For the full 200 I'll include quick release "tube " cummerbund.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

(seriously..NO) plates come with

Ftf in Tulsa

20220322_143944.jpg

20220322_144002.jpg

20220322_144103.jpg

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
It's a "one size fits all"
Ah, ok. Next time you go after a carrier, get one from a company that makes them in sizes - Small; SM-Med; Med-LG; LG-XL, like that.
The "one size fits all" doesn't...little dudes look like Dark Helmet and the fat guys look like they're wearing an undersized sports bra with their titties hanging out the sides.

TacticalTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah, ok. Next time you go after a carrier, get one from a company that makes them in sizes - Small; SM-Med; Med-LG; LG-XL, like that.
The "one size fits all" doesn't...little dudes look like Dark Helmet and the fat guys look like they're wearing an undersized sports bra with their titties hanging out the sides.
Yah man.

Lol with plates and a good trauma pad, it fits alot better. I'm just shaped odd. Long torso and arms but skinny lol medium width but long length. The one I have now is perfect but I could never get this one to feel "just right"..

There's tons of good reviews ranting about the carrier and company both..I just have that luck I guess lol

I contemplated their banshee 3.0 and then I discovered Mayflower and lbt products...

Latest posts

Top Bottom