Shoot Sum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This man is what the gun community is all about... Always goes above and beyond what you would expect. Hope the fender matches real well and I still have a half pint of HD Black Cherry paint left....

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another smooth transaction with homeboy here. He even offered me something I cannot refuse! You sir are a good man! Thank you VERY much :)

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really a transaction, but an extremely kind and generous thing Steve did for me last night.

He loaned me a case of .223 ammo so that I could complete my CLEET basic rifle course. He told me I could even consider it as a sponsorship! (not that I will) Now honestly, how many people would do that for a person they hardly know? Not very many!

Steve is by far, one of the best people on the forums, and is there to help each and everyone one of us. Thanks again for everything Steve! You my friend, are a good man!

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not really a transaction, but an extremely kind and generous thing Steve did for me last night.

He loaned me a case of .223 ammo so that I could complete my CLEET basic rifle course. He told me I could even consider it as a sponsorship! (not that I will) Now honestly, how many people would do that for a person they hardly know? Not very many!

Steve is by far, one of the best people on the forums, and is there to help each and everyone one of us. Thanks again for everything Steve! You my friend, are a good man!

And not only did you get him home from the airport in the middle of the night but that morning we took his shed down and moved it. I bet he is smooth worn out. Thanx for the shed Steve....

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And not only did you get him home from the airport in the middle of the night but that morning we took his shed down and moved it. I bet he is smooth worn out. Thanx for the shed Steve....

Hell, gotta help the guy out as much as I can, especially if he's loaning me all that ammo! A little time out of my life and a ride home is not too much to ask. Plus, I wouldn't want him sleeping on the couch after waking up his ol' lady asking for a ride from the airport :pms2:

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, gotta help the guy out as much as I can, especially if he's loaning me all that ammo! A little time out of my life and a ride home is not too much to ask. Plus, I wouldn't want him sleeping on the couch after waking up his ol' lady asking for a ride from the airport :pms2:

I keep telling you, and you need to listen closely, it wasn't a loan.....

The only time I have slept on the couch in our 29+ years together was when I was being a jerk, she never told me to go there, for some reason I chose to though. It was pretty stupid of me...

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep telling you, and you need to listen closely, it wasn't a loan.....

The only time I have slept on the couch in our 29+ years together was when I was being a jerk, she never told me to go there, for some reason I chose to though. It was pretty stupid of me...

Anyways Steve..... LOL. I didn't shoot as much as I thought I would, so your ammo box will have more ammo in it then when you gave it to me ;)

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had my first transaction with Steve this evening,great guy and a real pleasure.No problems here,hope to do more business in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom