Shoot Sum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Closed my first deal with Shoot Summ yesterday. It is an understatement to say the he went above and beyond on this deal. The items were exactly as described. I look forward to doing business with him again.

Special thanks to DrBaker for taking care of the pickup and delivery.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great deal today with Shoot Summ's son. He is just as nice as his pop. Even delivered item to me and I was planning on going to pick it up from him. Honest man raising great family.

A++++

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didn't have transaction with Steve, other than he volunteered to pickup and deliver an item from Tulsa to OKC for me. He was super helpful in something which he had no stake! I would not hesitate to do business with him! Thanks Steve

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another deal with Steve. Prompt and courteous as always. Give me a call when you get your dirt bike and we can go ride the island over at keystone!

thanks

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Closed another good FTF deal with Steve today. Item was exactly as described with great commumication. Thanks again. Deal with Shoot Summ with confidence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom