Shooting around Stillwater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ponca City Rifle and Pistol club is less than an hour away from Stillwater.
One of the best ranges in the state. Max range is 100 yds, but a 300 yd bay is under construction.

gcouger

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am a new member of the the Stillwater Rifle & Pistol Club its on city land by Lake McMurtry. There were about forty that joined in November adding about 20% to the membership. I saw a lot of familiar faces any many were like me and had put off joining much to long and are caught up in the rush of increasing worry of federal intervention and filling our bucket list.

One other person is the most I have had when I was there. There is not cell phone coverage but a park ranger is over looking things and hopefully keeping track of the number in and out. So make sure someone knows when you go out there to shoot.

For what it costs its good deal. I maintained a single station 100 yard range for 30 years and it isn't free even when its built in a fence and came with the place.

Gordon

Sarge25

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with everyone else on here, SRPC is a great place to shoot. I joined and have been very happy with my membership. Usually I am the only one on the range when I go to shoot and the quality of people I meet out there is very good. Nice set up and if your into cowboy action shooting then it is the perfect place for you! I shoot pistols and rifles there and would not consider going anywhere else around the Stillwater area now that I am a member.

Latest posts

Top Bottom