Shooting Gloves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recommendations on tight fitting' padded palm and web area shooting gloves? Not looking for anything to tacticool, just a nice glove for shooting a lot of heavy revolver loads.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at some weight lifting gloves at walmart. They have some pad in the palms and are way cheaper than regular shooting gloves. I think my shooting gloves are a little softer material but for the money the weight gloves would be a good buy.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooting gloves, what an idea. I mean targets only have one bullseye but each glove has 5 digits thats 10 times the targets of a single bullseye. Thanks for the idea.:Heya:

:rotflmao:

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a pair of these and they're pretty nice. For non-magnum shooting I prefer a regular pair of Mechanix gloves though.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=1125191321

Yes, that's what I've read are the best, but Midway says they're discontinued by the manufacturer. I think the weight lifting gloves might be the closest thing, but I haven't looked yet.

Basically, I refuse to put rubber grips on my 44s but the wood combat grips bite me right at the base of my thumb, after 50 rounds I've always got a blister there.