Shops in OK for lifted trucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUZ371

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I currently have Bilstein 5100s set at 2.5 on my Tundra, with the Zone 5 "5inch" lift. I need to get crossmember cutting done. I am located near Tinker AFB, The Zone 5 lift I was looking at would be 1900 for everything (parts, labor, alignment) at a shop in Lewisville TX.

540Z28

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that hard to do. Installed a 6" lift on a Z71. save a BUNCH of money. You might even contact a VoTech and see if their auto shop might want to do something like that as training for their students.

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerry Cantrell is the owner of CORE. He's a great guy and does great work. They are located near H&H in the same strip mall.
There is also 4 Wheel Parts in Moore right off of I35. Corey is the manager there, he's a great guy to deal with as well.

Jerry ran the old 4WheelParts when it was on May years ago. He knows his stuff very well.

Corey worked under Jerry at 4WheelParts and then became the manager later. He is now in Tulsa at the new store, 71st and Mingo. He is also very good to deal with.

Blewis11

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Merle's Frame and Wheel Alignment in Moore off Shields avenue. When guys screw stuff up at other shops, they end up at his place to fix it in OKC. Mike Malicott is the owner, great guy. And I know what I'm talking about... I own a portion of this www.promotorsports.com. I can help you too, but Mike is probably cheaper on lifts than me, we work together regularly on projects anyway, and I don't need the business so I'm not going to be cheap...if you know what you want go to him, if you aren't sure what you want and need some ideas, call me, I've built a few tundras.

Latest posts

Top Bottom