Should sodium fluoride continue to be added to our water supply?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Federal government tell us that unless we add the "optimal" dose of sodium fluoride to the water we drink, our teeth will rot out, but there appears to be the possibility that systemic fluoride carries a risk to the nervous system, reduces the IQ of children, causes bone and joint disorders, calcifies the pineal gland in the brain, increases Alzheimer disease and other serious health effects.

Back in the day, aluminum, fertilizer and phosphate producers had a serious problem with lawsuits involved with the disposal of this highly toxic waste product, so they were ultimately able to sell sodium fluoride to cities for fluoridation programs and get rid of their waste by transforming it in to what is now considered by most to be a miracle of modern dentistry and a darn good active ingredient in rat poison to boot. City leaders will not discuss the removal of sodium fluoride from the water and dismiss recent science that demonstrates the dangers of fluoride to the nervous system, brain and other parts of the body.

Is the safety of fluoridated water assured and we are always given the "optimal dose" of fluoride, regardless if we work in a climate-controlled office setting, or work on the roof under the hottest Oklahoma sun? Should public water always be amended with fluoride, since the science is fully settled and fluoride has been proven to be perfectly harmless, or is there merit to reopening the fluoride debate?

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we drink purified water. my water guy says his filter system removes the fluoride. we do use municipal water for all other normal uses except oral consumption.

tin foil? no, our water smells and tastes bad and has flunked government standards a lot lately. removal of fluoride is an added plus. fluoride is good for your teeth but you're not supposed to ingest it. read the toothpaste.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember in the 60's when pictures of rotted teeth were put in news papers, and it was attributed to flouride added to the water system.

I remember in the 70's when pictures of rotted teeth were put in news papers,

I remember the same in the 80's.

Saw it on the internet in the 90's.

Here we go again, but now its contributed to other massive health problems.

Every Dentist, and the WHO, plus our own Surgeon Generals office says it helps dental hygine. Its in 90% of toothpaste.

Oh crap....they must be the new world order!

We need to mobilize, gather food, hoard ammo, and prepp for the end of the world!!

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember in the 60's when pictures of rotted teeth were put in news papers, and it was attributed to flouride added to the water system.

I remember in the 70's when pictures of rotted teeth were put in news papers,

I remember the same in the 80's.

Saw it on the internet in the 90's.

Here we go again, but now its contributed to other massive health problems.

Every Dentist, and the WHO, plus our own Surgeon Generals office says it helps dental hygine. Its in 90% of toothpaste.

Oh crap....they must be the new world order!

We need to mobilize, gather food, hoard ammo, and prepp for the end of the world!!

And what does the toothpaste warning label say?: hint do not swallow!

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up on well water and have never had a cavity and I am pushing 40. I will keep my guns and they can keep the poison. Maybe it works topically to teeth but it has no business being ingested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom