Shout out from OKC i40&i240 triangle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prismdls

New to the site!
Reaction score
First time here. Absolutely "beyond over" that feeling of being vulnerable as a single mom. My brother took over in this department and set me up with a great weapon. I need to get more experience and practice in. Would love to connect with others, and will take all advice! Would even think it's awesome connecting with other single momma bears 🐻 who also go to the range with their nails done.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a single mom but welcome to the nut house. We have the best bunch of people on the web. A lot crazy, some times big heated debates, but not a one of them I would not invite to dinner.

:greetings :greetings :greetings

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First time here. Absolutely "beyond over" that feeling of being vulnerable as a single mom. My brother took over in this department and set me up with a great weapon. I need to get more experience and practice in. Would love to connect with others, and will take all advice! Would even think it's awesome connecting with other single momma bears 🐻 who also go to the range with their nails done.

I am probably right near you. Just south of the airport. Great little range in Blanchard now that does classes, not much of a drive for you. Look into the OKC Gun Club's Womens Fun Shoot. Registration is early spring, happens in September. $20 bucks for food, ammo, instruction, and the opportunity to shoot dozens of guns. The Well Armed Woman group is usually there as well.

ETA, NVM, I realize the location you are now. Used to live that way, and have rental properties near.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, may your stay be joyous and enlightening!

chicken.gif

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You'll need to remember a few safety rules around here, the first being never believe a thing @RickN says. Second, never trust an email from @RickN. Third, no matter what he says, @RickN DOES not have candy in his van, he got me with that one, twice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom