Shoutout to American Reloading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a box of 500 270 cal bullets that was labeled as premium mix. The cost was 55 bucks shipped. In looking through the bullets close to the top, I see Barnes X, Nosler Ballistic Tips, Nosler Accubond, Nosler Partition, and Sierra boat tails. They aren’t kidding about it being premium. I’d highly recommend grabbing these mixed lots if you can catch them, they’re a great value.

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpeg
    IMG_0818.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a box of 500 270 cal bullets that was labeled as premium mix. The cost was 55 bucks shipped. In looking through the bullets close to the top, I see Barnes X, Nosler Ballistic Tips, Nosler Accubond, Nosler Partition, and Sierra boat tails. They aren’t kidding about it being premium. I’d highly recommend grabbing these mixed lots if you can catch them, they’re a great value.
Let us know how that mix works out at the range. Thats the ultimate test of quality.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've not been able to figure out their business model. I know they either demil or buy demil govt ammo, but some of the bullets they sell seem to have come more from commercial markets.

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watch their website, they regularly have CCI 500 small pistol primers for 7 cents each delivered.
Have also bought some 40 cal bullets, FMJ mix, it's good stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom