Show me what you sleep with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like the rest of you chumps, I married up big time. 😁 Next to me in bed and life.

1711806823155.png

on my night stand it depends what I was carrying that day. G19 or Shield 9. In near by is 870 and Mrs 788 has a Model 60 with .38 Spl.

First line of defense are these two. The GSD is not even 6 months old now. Once my wife gets back from Paris in a couple weeks he, Chief, starts his professional obedience training then into protection training. Once trained, God be with the two legged critter who made the wrong decision that day. She, Stella (Boxer), is generally not too happy with unknown persons in the house/property. Stella is sitting at about 108 pounds right now and doesn't look like something you'd want to tangle with either.

1711807708043.png

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like the rest of you chumps, I married up big time. 😁 Next to me in bed and life.

View attachment 466475

on my night stand it depends what I was carrying that day. G19 or Shield 9. In near by is 870 and Mrs 788 has a Model 60 with .38 Spl.

First line of defense are these two. The GSD is not even 6 months old now. Once my wife gets back from Paris in a couple weeks he, Chief, starts his professional obedience training then into protection training. Once trained, God be with the two legged critter who made the wrong decision that day. She, Stella (Boxer), is generally not too happy with unknown persons in the house/property. Stella is sitting at about 108 pounds right now and doesn't look like something you'd want to tangle with either.

View attachment 466486
Beautiful.....and the dogs look good too.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to sleep with an M&P40, But since I am transitioning to 9mm for all my defensive needs, I'm in the process of setting up my Beretta APX A1 for bump in the night duty. One I fugure out how I'm gonna mount a light to this shotgun, I'll probably have it take up the role as well.

tx3.jpg

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to sleep with an M&P40, But since I am transitioning to 9mm for all my defensive needs, I'm in the process of setting up my Beretta APX A1 for bump in the night duty. One I fugure out how I'm gonna mount a light to this shotgun, I'll probably have it take up the role as well.

View attachment 466759
Nice … check out GG&G Tactical (gggaz.com) … they have some ideas on mounting a light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom