• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Sig P320 slide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popo103

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looking to buy/trade for a Sig P320 complete slide, prefer optic cut if possible. Let me know what else you have I can’t live without, Been trying to put a build together for a while and figure I might as well get going on it before I switch gears to another. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out, looking to stay in the Piedmont/NW OKC area but can meet up if it’s something I can’t pass up on!

BG311

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to buy/trade for a Sig P320 complete slide, prefer optic cut if possible. Let me know what else you have I can’t live without, Been trying to put a build together for a while and figure I might as well get going on it before I switch gears to another. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out, looking to stay in the Piedmont/NW OKC area but can meet up if it’s something I can’t pass up on!
I have a Xcarry slide, barrel and recoil assembly. The Xcarry is milled for a Sig romeo.

BG311

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_0989.jpeg
IMG_0988.jpeg
IMG_0990.jpeg

You can run an RMR or holoson RMR footprint, but you will need an adapter plate because this is milled for the sig romeo and it is a different footprint.

Latest posts

Top Bottom