• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Sig P365X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
This may be a long shot, but what the heck. I'm in the market for a Sig P365X. Not in any rush, but before I go out and buy one new, I figured I'd post here first. I currently carry a Springfield Hellcat OSP and will be making the switch to the P365X after getting some trigger time on one owned by a friend. If you have one for sale, I'd be interested. I'm also willing to trade you the Hellcat OSP, along with cash, for your Sig. The Hellcat only has about 300 rounds through it, and is in excellent shape. If interested, I'm very happy to take pics, but it's late right now and I really don't want to go through the hassle of uploading pictures from my phone to the computer! I'm just posting this up tonight to see if there is any interest. I am not looking to sell the Hellcat without first getting the Sig. If I do end up buying one retail, I'll post the Hellcat for sale. Thanks and please let me know if you have one you'd be interested in selling or trading.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.