Sigma 40 caliber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who has the best deal on these handguns around the Tulsa area? I'm looking to purchase one. I heard they come with a rebate of 50 bucks or 2 more spare mags? Thanks for your help.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy puts them on sale pretty often. I would check to see about the rebate. I know they changes it from time to time. If I knew about a month ago I would have sold you mine cheap. I will ask Monday at work. One of the guys up there had one for sale a couple of weeks ago. Not sure how much, but I will find out.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Academy puts them on sale pretty often. I would check to see about the rebate. I know they changes it from time to time. If I knew about a month ago I would have sold you mine cheap. I will ask Monday at work. One of the guys up there had one for sale a couple of weeks ago. Not sure how much, but I will find out.

Prefer new thru a dealer. I want the warranty. Thanks anyway.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who has the best deal on these handguns around the Tulsa area? I'm looking to purchase one. I heard they come with a rebate of 50 bucks or 2 more spare mags? Thanks for your help.

is it "sigma" can you buy anywhere?:shocked: or is it a store giving the deal and is it on only the 40 cal???:yikes2:

StammesOpfer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smith & Wesson Sigma 9mm or .40 cal the deal is/was/will be good on both. My buddy has one I prefer and am glad I got the M&P40 but there is a significant price difference there. Get the sigma and shoot a lot of ammo to make sure it runs right there seems to be more QC issues with the sigma than other guns.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smith & Wesson Sigma 9mm or .40 cal the deal is/was/will be good on both. My buddy has one I prefer and am glad I got the M&P40 but there is a significant price difference there. Get the sigma and shoot a lot of ammo to make sure it runs right there seems to be more QC issues with the sigma than other guns.

iv overheard a gun dealer comment on how much harder it is to sell a S&W auto:eek2:, so this would sound about right to try to sell some...

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up an MP40 the other day at Academy in Edmond. I was also looking at the sigma 40, at about $50 cheaper. The G23 was about $50 more.
I just really didnt like the trigger on the sigma, it seemed looonG.
The MP just seemed to fit better than the other two.
They didnt offer any discont on the sigma( probably didnt think I was gonna buy JMO)
But that might be a good deal if you find it ....Good Luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom