Simpsons Marathon...all 552 episodes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if they will do all the Halloween specials too?

Those were always my favorite. Especially the one where Homer ate the forbidden donut and Satan (Ned Flanders) turned his head into a giant donut. Remember? And all the cops were on Homer's front lawn with a cup of coffee in their hands and Chief Wiggum says...

"He's gotta come out sometime, boys."

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will they be running any of the original clips from the Tracy Ulman Show?

I doubt it, those were made under a different license. They were funny, but the animation blew chunks.

I would imagine they will air the Christmas and Halloween specials, they ran in the normal time slot whenever that time of year came around....we will see.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Those were always my favorite. Especially the one where Homer ate the forbidden donut and Satan (Ned Flanders) turned his head into a giant donut. Remember? And all the cops were on Homer's front lawn with a cup of coffee in their hands and Chief Wiggum says...

I doubt it, those were made under a different license. They were funny, but the animation blew chunks.

I would imagine they will air the Christmas and Halloween specials, they ran in the normal time slot whenever that time of year came around....we will see.

I would also imagine they'll air the Halloween and Christmas specials. I have seasons 1-(11?) on DVD and all of them contain the Treehouse of Horror episodes.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

LOL i remember that one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom