Since 2020, $100 of Goods and Services Now Costs $119

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We like to buy the 10lb bags of chicken quarters, then put two quarters in a vacuum sealer so they would last in the freezer.
.99 per pound was then norm, going on sale for .79 occasionally. Now $1.99 per pound in the same grocery store yesterday.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1701313953816.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is shocking to go into a store and see some of the prices on groceries. I used to splurge on some things but no more. Several months ago I'd buy licorice at $1.75 per package on occasion and now it's close to $2,75. I don't need that stuff anyway. Even fast food joints are costing more due to Bidenflation or increase of minimum wages.
And I'm not even going to mention the cost of housing for anyone that doesn't own a home. Biden has really done the consumers a great diservice as well as our own military placing them in harm's way. But he is trying to be reelected and he may as well kiss that idea goodbye.

Yet almost everywhere one looks, there are new housing additions being developed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom