• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City SiOnyx Aurora

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
550$
73165, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Testing the waters. Gently used SiOnyx Aurora color night vision digital camera. Has day, twilight, and night modes. Lots of videos on YouTube if ya want to look them up. Usual other features, pictures, video, gps, Wi-Fi live stream, etc etc. Will come with rifle mount to put behind a red dot style optic. Had it behind an EoTech and worked great in NV mode. Like all of these type NV devices, unit does need some ambient light, full moon, or IR light to get good distance out of it.

$550 FTF in OKC Metro Area

Below is pics of my backyard in day mode then night mode with same amount of lighting.

Attachments

• XQE_0008.JPG
    XQE_0008.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 2
  • XQE_0009.JPG
    XQE_0009.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 0

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Testing the waters. Gently used SiOnyx Aurora color night vision digital camera. Has day, twilight, and night modes. Lots of videos on YouTube if ya want to look them up. Usual other features, pictures, video, gps, Wi-Fi live stream, etc etc. Will come with rifle mount to put behind a red dot style optic. Had it behind an EoTech and worked great in NV mode. Like all of these type NV devices, unit does need some ambient light, full moon, or IR light to get good distance out of it.

$550 FTF in OKC Metro Area

Below is pics of my backyard in day mode then night mode with same amount of lighting.
What accessories do you have with it? Case, Batteries, Charger, Memory cards?

Aurora Pro or Standard?

Thanks!

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Rifle pic mount, charger. No hard case, but I may still have the box. I'll check tonight when I get home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom