Skeet Shooting around OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to be so long answering.....holidays ya know. The Oklahoma Trap Assn is located at Jensen & Radio roads, s of I-40 between El Reno & Yukon. They have skeet & trap facilities, don't know about 5 stand. The OKCGC, NE of Arcadia, has all three and normally requires membership, or accompanying a member. Occasionally, there are meets/contests open to the public that require registration. Members pay a $2 fee per round, guests $5 (for 25 targets, machine upkeep, etc). Check our website okcgunclub.org.

Crowmosly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a range called Silver Leaf up by the lazy E Arena. It's about 20-25 mins from OKC. I've been there a few times, it's pretty nice. It has been a while since I have been though so i'm not up on the conditions of the place.

OldCurlyWolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a range called Silver Leaf up by the lazy E Arena. It's about 20-25 mins from OKC. I've been there a few times, it's pretty nice. It has been a while since I have been though so i'm not up on the conditions of the place.

I was there in March. They do regular upkeep on the site. They also have sporting clays.;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom