Smith 4513TSW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suggest checking gunbroker, but would say probably between $450 to $500, I am growing to really like the single stack S&W pistols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Smith & Wesson 3rd generation autos are some of the best pistols out there but at the same time, they are the most overlooked.

Part of that is timing. Back in the mid to late 80s, they just could not compete with Beretta and Sig Sauer and that new plastic kid on the block from Austria, because of their weight.

However...

They are some of the softest shooting pistols around, they fit the hand just like an old glove and they will eat practically anything you feed them.

If they just weren't so dadgum heavy.

Used to, you could pick 'em up all day long for practically peanuts, but here lately I've seen 'em slowly going up, up, up.

If you can snag that one for around 4 bills, I say hell yeah. You won't be disappointed. :thumb:

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gunbroker doesn't have any 4513TSW listed but they do have a few 4013TSW. Pricing is $376 on a penny action that expires within the hour. Others are $400 - 4500. I've got the 40 and loved it before moving on to the M&Ps. This thread is making want to dig it out of the safe.