Smith & Wesson Model 36-6 Target Revolver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are .38 versions of the popular .22 kit guns. They're designed to be a lightweight alternative to a K or L frame for campers, hikers and fishermen. Load a shotshell or two for snakes & rats and keep some defense fodder in the rest of the cylinder.

That's what I've used my .44 Mountain Gun for (especially fishing & mowing the farm). Some people don't want the bulk of a larger gun though. They're not so much shooters like most of us are though. I have shot a 3" adjustable sight J Frame though and they're kinda fun.

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are .38 versions of the popular .22 kit guns. They're designed to be a lightweight alternative to a K or L frame for campers, hikers and fishermen. Load a shotshell or two for snakes & rats and keep some defense fodder in the rest of the cylinder.

That's what I've used my .44 Mountain Gun for (especially fishing & mowing the farm).

That's what I use my model 12 for, airweight K frame, four inch barrel. No adjustable sights on that one, but it doesn't need them.

-S

Latest posts

Top Bottom