So I'm thinkin Heupel...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Josh Heupel and Mike Stoops need to be fired.
I agree. Heuple is the worst play caller I have seen in years at ou. Reminds me a lot of chuck long. He did the same crap. And mike stoops. What happened to him? He used to be very good at calling the defense. Now it's like he has no idea about what he is doing. This season really has been a huge disappointment on so many levels. Sure won't help in recruiting. I personally believe they should cut bobs pay by about 4 million and then maybe he will put the same effort into things as he did When he was first hired. But I don't think he should be fired. We could end up with another Schnenellenburger or Gibbs.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that why Switzer went away? He won eleven games in three of his last four years . By that standard we really should fire Stoops and dial 1-800-GetACoach. That'll probably solve the whole problem.
. Switzer should have never been fired. It was a bunch of behind the scenes bs. Look what happened when he went to Dallas. He won the super bowl.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buster Rhymes had a set of totally fabulous teeth. RIP Buster.
I still maintain that it was Flavaflave who got Switzer fired, but that's a whole nother story and a long one too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom