So Obama is claiming Bush is responsible for Fast and Furious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Under Bush, they tried to track the guns with GPS and have the Mexican authorities on the other side pick them up to further the investigation. They coordinated the effort with Mexico. As soon as it was discovered that the Mexican authorities weren't tracking them once they crossed over, the program was cancelled. Under Obama, they had no coordination with Mexico, no GPS tracking and no clear objective on how to "connect the dots" on the Mexico side. Most astute observers recognize that this was a coordinated effort between the administration, Dept. of State and DoJ to further the anti-gun agenda and call for stricter gun laws, particularly the ones related to straw purchasers.

Hey Poop, this post by GTG is pretty much it in a nutshell. There is no other objective that I could dream up. Even ATF isn't that incompetent. To be incompetent you need an objective that you are seeking and fail to achieve. Just letting the guns go with no idea or effort to know where they end up is not incompetence, it's the total and utter lack of an objective. Unless of course, your objective needs to remain unknown for some reason? What possible other reason could it be? Like it or not, they were simply following orders as evidenced by the few that spoke up. Wonder what happened to those?

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I just have trouble believing in a vast conspiracy to steal our guns for the same reason I have trouble believing in other vast conspiracies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I just have trouble believing in a vast conspiracy to steal our guns for the same reason I have trouble believing in other vast conspiracies.

I would too, if not for the fact that at about the same time this was going full blast Obama and cronies were complaining about all the guns going south and that we needed tighter gun laws to control it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Apparently you were sleeping for the first 2 years of the Obama administration. Obama, Hillary and Holder were all three singing the exact same tune, that the US was fueling the Mexican drug wars with guns from straw purchases and the "gun show loophole". The numbers were highly inflated to support their claims and the Mexicans on the other side were singing the same tune, that it was all our fault. What we didn't know at the time is that BATFE was simultaneously permitting large numbers of straw purchased guns to flow freely into Mexico without tracking. These very same guns were being used in crimes and traced back to the U.S. gun stores that were told by BATFE to complete the sale, even when they didn't want to.

When it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and is doing a flawless impersonation of a duck during duck season, it's a duck. :(

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess it's more believable to me that some Feds were flying by the seat of their pants.

Darrell Issa has been on this like a bulldog, and it's an election year. If there were anything real to substantiate a conspiracy theory like that, I can't imagine that he would let that go.

Unless...HE'S IN ON IT TOO!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom