• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottsburg4

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 410629
Rifle looks exactly like this and is in brand new condition. Come with box and sling. I’ve got 100 rounds through it and it shoots great. It’s a safe queen though and some bills have sprung on account of me injuring my hand so I’m pricing to move. Really need to sell by Monday.

Awesome rifle to see in person the finish and fit is excellent. Cool Mauser rifle in a popular caliber.

Made in Zastava. Chambered in 308/7.62 winchester

$400 obo I can get pics of my rifle upon request PRICE REDUCED

Scottsburg4

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 410629
Rifle looks exactly like this and is in brand new condition. Come with box and sling. I’ve got 100 rounds through it and it shoots great. It’s a safe queen though and some bills have sprung on account of me injuring my hand so I’m pricing to move. Really need to sell by Monday.

Awesome rifle to see in person the finish and fit is excellent. Cool Mauser rifle in a popular caliber.

Larry, if you still have this, call me 812-820-4211. Brian

Scottsburg4

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 410629

Larry. If you still have call me. 812-820-4211. Brian