• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Some cool .22s (Marlin and Heritage)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruffianlink

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
450$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Mostly looking to sell but open to any offers.
Caliber
22lr
Up for grabs are 2 fun little .22s

Marlin Model 60 Stainless w' Matching Scope $450
- Great shooting 22 with about 200 rounds through it. These are pretty hard to find with a matching scope and in this condition. Mostly a safe queen and has a single ding on the stock. Scope is a tasco 4x20 scope. Beautiful little tube fed gun. Comes with original box too

Heritage Rough Rider 22lr/22wmr 16 inch $200 SOLD
- An absolutely ridiculous gun that can be a lot of fun to shoot. Put maybe 100 rounds through it with no issues. Comes with both 22lr and 22wmr cylinders. Grips had joker cards on them, but started to rub off so I removed them completely. Includes original box too.

Can provide more info/pics on either upon request. Also have some CCI Mini-Mag 22lr I can include for the right trade/offer.

I'll also do 600 for the pair and I'll throw in a 100 round box of the mini mags (22lr) and the 50 round box of the maxi mags (22wmr)

1640723793180.png

Last edited:

rtaylor

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

- Great shooting 22 with about 200 rounds through it. These are pretty hard to find with a matching scope and in this condition. Mostly a safe queen and has a single ding on the stock. Scope is a tasco 4x20 scope. Beautiful little tube fed gun. Comes with original box too

- An absolutely ridiculous gun that can be a lot of fun to shoot. Put maybe 100 rounds through it with no issues. Comes with both 22lr and 22wmr cylinders. Grips had joker cards on them, but started to rub off so I removed them completely. Includes original box too.

Can provide more info/pics on either upon request. Also have some CCI Mini-Mag 22lr I can include for the right trade/offer.

I'll also do 600 for the pair and I'll throw in a 100 round box of the mini mags (22lr) and the 50 round box of the maxi mags (22wmr)

View attachment 242832

rtaylor

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

what is the age of the Marlin?

View attachment 242832

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom