Something to consider before you decide to OC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OC again this morning, nothing out of the ordinary, woman did not scream in horror, little kids did not piss themselves in fear, blood did not flow in the street, but on OSA there was a rush from a few members to change their adult depends....LOL

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far, I've OC'd at a Valero (multiple times), McDonalds, OnCue (2 locations), WalMart, BancFirst, Multiple Loves stores, Braums, Taco Bell, EZ go stores on the turnpikes (both Stroud and Chickasha) Beverly's, and while checking into a Holiday Inn. So far, no horses have fainted and no ladies stampeded through the town. I'm unable (unwilling) to confirm or debunk the status of anyone's Depends. The most dramatic thing that almost happened was I almost forgot to untuck my shirt before going into a Loves in Denton, TX.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far, I've OC'd at a Valero (multiple times), McDonalds, OnCue (2 locations), WalMart, BancFirst, Multiple Loves stores, Braums, Taco Bell, EZ go stores on the turnpikes (both Stroud and Chickasha) Beverly's, and while checking into a Holiday Inn. So far, no horses have fainted and no ladies stampeded through the town. I'm unable (unwilling) to confirm or debunk the status of anyone's Depends. The most dramatic thing that almost happened was I almost forgot to untuck my shirt before going into a Loves in Denton, TX.
You forgot to mention Trails End BBQ in Owasso, lots of OC'ers there. Along with one German that didn't like us. His problem.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He told Channel 6 that he wasn't ok with it. That's pretty much all. His friends who he was having lunch with thought it was great. Video is here...

is that a IWB holder worn OWB

kotv.images.worldnow.com_images_19980546_BG2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom