Sons of Liberty on History Channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i liked it. The hero was Sam Adams. The show was brought to you by Sam Adams beer. You think they had a message to send.

I like the character build up.
1st- the tyrnary of the British and their army/navy was very apparent and horrible.
2nd - some people just wanted to be free to live their life
3rd - some people would play along with the British and their tyrnary and murdering just to maintain their wealth.

How could a group of untrained, unorganized, somewhat unsuppported, group of men beat the greatest military power at the time, the British. Kind of a miracle IMO.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i liked it. The hero was Sam Adams. The show was brought to you by Sam Adams beer. You think they had a message to send.

1st- the tyrnary of the British and their army/navy was very apparent and horrible.
3rd - some people would play along with the British and their tyrnary and murdering just to maintain their wealth.

How could a group of untrained, unorganized, somewhat unsuppported, group of men beat the greatest military power at the time, the British. Kind of a miracle IMO.

Yea , and don't forget they were ruffians, bullys, tax evaders, smugglers, and womanizers, and imbibers...imagine that... ;P

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Logistics.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea , and don't forget they were ruffians, bullys, tax evaders, smugglers, and womanizers, and imbibers...imagine that... ;P

There were all types of people fighting on the United States side. I am not putting anyone down. I am mainly saying regardless or occupation or character, they were not a trained and experienced army vs the British.

I think you misunderstood.

Latest posts

Top Bottom