Sooner Ice Hockey This Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma Sooners ice hockey plays this weekend, Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:45pm. Arctic Edge Arena in Edmond. They'll be battling the Colorado State Rams, who they have split games with this season so far, 1-1-0. Tickets are $10 to come out and have a good time, get loud, and watch the best live sport there is.
Boomer Sooner!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, ice hockey is the best spectator sport on the face of the earth. I used to attend OKC Blazer games back in the day when they played at the Myriad. Steve Simoni, Doug Lawrence, Carl Boudreau and "Smokin" Joe Burton, coached by the infamous Doug Sauter (fear the stauche!).

I also went to Dallas and saw the Stars take on the Penguins around that same era, back when Jaromir Jagr and Mario Lemieux were playing. They lost to Dallas that night but I got to see an awesome young and upcoming goalie named Patrick Lalime in the crease that night. He had just been called up from Cleveland and had a helluva first year in the bigs.

But I've never been to a college game. Maybe I should start back.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Know if it is streamed any where for us way out of towners? I ask because even my GF's granddaughters traveling team softball games are. Doing that might cut into live ticket sales so they might not be open to it. I did a lot of the Tulsa Ice Oilers games back in the day.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Know if it is streamed any where for us way out of towners? I ask because even my GF's granddaughters traveling team softball games are. Doing that might cut into live ticket sales so they might not be open to it. I did a lot of the Tulsa Ice Oilers games back in the day.
It looks like they stream through this service:
https://www.bdehockey.com/login.php?con=watchOU&type=l&desc=OU Hockey - University of Oklahoma&log=n
FWIW, OU Hockey isn’t a part of OU Athletics, and they don’t receive any funding from the University. They really do play for the love of the game.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I'm late to this thread but my boys and I have season tickets to OSU and UCO hockey. OU shares Arctic Edge with UCO now since OSU moved to Tulsa for their hockey. We're at every UCO home hockey game. Love it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom