Spankings and "domestic discipline" between partners.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was being facetious, cleary. Safe words aren't the be-all, end-all, though. You try yelling TABERNACLE with 400 pounds of Craigslist hooker on your face.

Thanks for the visual imagery I don't think many of us needed, Pal. I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight with that running through my head.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, you are not the "Head of Household" in the Biblical sense?

On the contrary, you answered your own question with Ephisians 5, if I am to treat my wife as I would myself there is no need to spank her! This coming from a Christian, and this whole idea is a load of crap, will do no good for a healthy relationship.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...husbands-SPANK-wives-correct-misbehavior.html

SO... Ummm... 18 pages of how to? Thoughts, opinions...dare I ask for experiences?

Is this just "BDSM light" for Christians? If you substitue "Dom" for "Head of Household" and use "Sub" for the wife it reads more like "50 shades" than "Dr. James Dobson".

It seems the women in these blogs really seem to enjoy it...much the same way and for many of the same reasons that "Subs" enjoy being dominated in a BDSM setting...

Pffffft... just another night at my house.:ooh2:

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, that's a really poor choice for a "safe word" as it is often used as an exclamation. Safewords should be completely "out of context".

And Yes, RH if you and your partner have mutually decided to ignore the word "no", a safe word is necessary for both safety and legal reasons. Safewords aren't for *******, they are for people who REALLY push the limits of what their partner can handle. In the BDSM world, no doesn't mean no...the safeword means "no".:smack::slap:

I wasn't really making that reference, but even if you know a lot about it, probably not wise to assume that everyone else is vanilla.

Latest posts

Top Bottom