Sporting Clays and Golf Charity Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Friday, May 9, 2014, the Oklahoma City chapter of AMBUCS, a national 501(c)(3) non-profit philanthropy organization, will host our annual fundraiser, the ClayGolf Shootout. This year, we will be holding the event at Silverleaf Shotgun Sports and Aqua Canyon Course in Guthrie, OK. We are currently taking sponsorships and player registrations! I hope you will join us! Registration form available at www.okcambucs.com, just mark OSA and your handle on the form when submitting. A few OSA members participated in the 2013 event.

This is a unique 4-person team event featuring a dual format combining a 50 shot round of sporting clays, lunch, and then an 18 hole round of golf. ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT BENEFIT LOCAL CHARITIES. It's only $175 for both clays & golf or $125 for either clays or golf.

This is a one of a kind event first brought to Oklahoma by Ambucs. You are guaranteed a fun filled day and you are helping create opportunities for independence for people with disabilities.

Oklahoma City AMBUCS supports local organizations such as The Children's Center, Coffee Creek Therapeutic Riding Center, Special Olympics, Special Care and the Ft Sill Wounded Warrior Transition Unit through direct financial contributions as well as volunteering. Oklahoma City AMBUCS also provides free therapeutic tricycles called AmTrykes to toddlers, kids, teens, adults (civilian and soldier), builds wheelchair ramps at no cost to the recipient, and provides college scholarships to therapy students.

You can learn more about Oklahoma City AMBUCS at www.okcambucs.com or call me at 405 834-2100.

I hope to see you May 9th!

David Feisal, Event co-chair

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surely some of you want to help create opportunities for independence for people with disabilities while have a great time shooting & playing golf.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I forgot the best part - someone will walk away at the end of the day with a Franchi Over & Under 12 gauge shotgun!

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope to see a few of you on May 9th. Creating opportunities for independence for children with disabilities is a very noble cause.

Bleedsorange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be my 3rd year to participate in this event. The best part of all of it is when they bring in the child who is receiving their new trike, it will put a smile on your face that has to be surgically removed. Get a team together and come on out! Even if one of the events isn't in your wheelhouse its still worth it to come out and support such a wonderful cause!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom