Sportman's Warehouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, HELL, YES! What can I do to help make that happen?!?!?! I LOVED that place. Greatest selection of reloading stuff I've found anywhere. BPS couldn't even hold a candle to it! Even my WIFE liked that store. WE (SHE AND I) could go in there, and she never complained about how much time I spent. Add a snack bar/lunch counter, and I might never leave! (except to go shoot, of course)

papal

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, loved that place. I probably blew more cash in that store in a month than i would in BPS in a year. Now I skulk around Academy...wishing for the good ol' days of SW.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I partook of a few select items myself when they were closing down. I dropped $5,000 in there one day for a fundraiser. It took 4 shopping carts or more to get that stuff out of there.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man would I ever like to see one open in ok agin. They had nice quality stuff at great prices. I sure loaded up when they went out of buissiness. They always had a great selection of reloading supplies. And the best customer service.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AMEN on the customer service. I went in at least once or twice a week just to see if I needed anything and to see the staff. I was like a lost puppy for a month after they closed. I had to go to Denver to one of their stores to get a fix and make myself feel better. I hope they come too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom