Sports World has 1 AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you sure they are trying to get $2000 for a run of the mill rifle? I ask because I have done a ton of business with them over the years and have always found them to have exceptionally good prices on stuff. In fact, the only problem I ever had with them was when we had a misunderstanding about some ammo years ago. I reacted like a baby, but after running into the owners (whom I know well) at a restaurant, I realized I was acting like an a-hole, and we all kissed and made up. Sportsworld and 2A are two of my favorite stores. Additionally, I recently bought an AR there and the price was lower than I expected.

I know from many of my friends in the gun business that the wholesalers and distributors are marking things up to the retailers.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No it was not $2,000 it was &1,995.00 pluss tax. And it had the Troy long hand guard looks like it's ready for 3 gun minus optic and sights

Well, if its some kind of "3Gun ready" version, it might have a $300 trigger in it, lightened bolt, adjustable gas block, etc. And it might be worth $2000 in any market.

300WSM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kicked its tires at noon. It was a Viking Tactical M&P 15 with slecial stock, forearm, and barrel. Probably not too bad of a price. Sports World is not a bad place.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stand corrected, on all counts. It was the gun I linked below. I was going off what the guy at the counter (guy in his late 40's that I'd never seen before) told me. "Smith & Wesson M&P15 with a free float hand guard" was all he said. Looks like that was a fair price after all.

Glad to hear they're only waiting for more stock, not vilifying tactical rifles. I'm going back first thing in the morning to try to find the Blackout ammo!

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...57785_757784_757784_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Latest posts

Top Bottom