• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Springfield TRP Tactical, like new, 7 mags, 250+ rounds ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1400$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
PTR 91 GIR
Caliber
.45ACP
Bought this a few years ago to have a 1911 in .45ACP, and started setting it up to shoot USPSA, but it makes little sense to switch away from my 40 cal Single Stack guns that use the same ammo as my Limited guns, so I just put it in the safe.

Springfield TRP Tactical, .45ACP, has a Barsto barrel fitted. Original SA barrel in pic in protective webbing. Has Hogue grenade texture grips, and a set of Ruger rubber grips additionally. 7 magazines: Four Tripp Cobra mags with the hybrid follower, one Wilson Elite Tactical mag, and two SA factory mags. Two full boxes (100 rounds) of Federal Syntech 220gr ammo, three full boxes (150 rounds) of Browning 185gr FMJ ammo, and a partial box of Browning FMJ, for a total of 276 rounds. Original box and papers.

Like new, super accurate and great trigger, but it just sits in the safe and I don't shoot it, and am looking to fund a PTR 91 GIR. Would trade for an 18" barrel PTR 91 GIR (the one with the picatinny rail welded onto the receiver).

$1400 cash or Paypal Friends and Family.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg