Stars Who Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Globetrotting celebrities still have to get the appropriate ccw permits. Wonder if they check their weapons at airports or have staff do it for them to reduce attention.

Who else?

Miranda's husband Blake Shelton? Toby Keith? The beards from Duck Dynasty? Keith Stone?

mach1soldier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not suprised by angelina jolie. She has the most insane shooting range at her house. Might as well carry if you can practice in your back yard on a million dollar indoor range.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of them had very good comments,

Clint Eastwood

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it," he has said.

James Earl Jones

"The world is filled with violence, the NRA member has said. "Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Andre Young carries.

"Never let me slip cuz if I slip then I'm slippin', but if I got my Nina then you know I'm straight trippin'"

"Creepin', down the back street on Deez. I gots my Glock cocked cuz n-words want these."

"As I steps in the temple, spot'em, got'em, as I pulls out my strap, I got my chrome to the side of his White Sox hat."

Latest posts

Top Bottom