Steel Challenge at Ussa 3/6/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s that time again for Steel challenge at USSA Sunday March 6 2011. We will have all the normal Divisions, Rimfire pistol optic/iron, Centerfire pistol optic /iron, And Rimfire rifle iron\optic. Top place will win a plaque in each division of 3 or more shooters. 15 dollars for non members, 10 dollars for members, and first time shooters of steel challenge at Ussa free. Shoot a second gun for 5 dollars more.

We Will also have a shotgun shoot off after the match. We will shoot the 2 stages from the steel challenge Falling w, and outsider. We will each have 2 runs throw out high time. Best time added of both stages wins. If there are enough pump shotguns we will pay top auto and top pump. If there is not enough pumps we will pay top 2 times. 5 dollars to enter. So bring those shotguns and lets have some fun

Sign in at 10 shooting at 10:30.

You can view the 2 shotgun stages here.
http://steelchallenge.com/sc-world-match/stages/

See you there Ryan.

pc55

New to the site!
Reaction score
Great match today. The weather turned out great today.
It was great to shoot in a squad with you Ryan. I really enjoyed talking with our first timers Joe and Mark. I hope to see you guys in April.
Thanks Ryan for running the match.
Phil

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Awesome match today Ryan! Thanks a bunch!

I would like to thank my shotgun sponsor NoButtBrian for providing me with an awesome shotgun for the side match!

BA-Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom