Step 1: beat drum. Step 2: beat same old drum. Or, Chris Matthews is an idiot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how did the white population vote last time and how theyre leaning this time?

According to Wikipedia:

McCain won whites 55-43 percent, while Obama won blacks 95-4 percent

55% favored McCain? Must be racism. Ignore the other numbers above, the 95% was strictly about issues.

Obama couldn't have won without a large portion of the white vote. So those whites that voted for him last time, but would vote for Romney this election are now racists? Will blacks still support Obama 95 to 4 percent?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
According to Wikipedia:

55% favored McCain? Must be racism. Ignore the other numbers above, the 95% was strictly about issues.

Obama couldn't have won without a large portion of the white vote. So those whites that voted for him last time, but would vote for Romney this election are now racists? Will blacks still support Obama 95 to 4 percent?

im not accusing anyone of being racist, i really think most of the racism talk is based on spinning numbers and percentages.

As for the OP, you have the biased "hill" commenting on a Mathews opinion, who is very biased, and works for MSNBC, who is also biased. Theres nothing usefull in the article, no news, just a bunch of pot stirring.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im not accusing anyone of being racist, i really think most of the racism talk is based on spinning numbers and percentages.

As for the OP, you have the biased "hill" commenting on a Mathews opinion, who is very biased, and works for MSNBC, who is also biased. Theres nothing usefull in the article, no news, just a bunch of pot stirring.

I'm not a reader of "The Hill" but, then again, I don't read or watch much of the dreadfully scary "Faux" (that's so cute) News either. I just pasted the first article that came up in Google. Pick another link to the article if you'd like. The fact of the matter is that Matthews is a stain, irregardless of the source.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not a reader of "The Hill" but, then again, I don't read or watch much of the dreadfully scary "Faux" (that's so cute) News either. I just pasted the first article that came up in Google. Pick another link to the article if you'd like. The fact of the matter is that Matthews is a stain, irregardless of the source.

i so agree, i didnt mean for my reply to sound like it did.

Matthews, AC, o really, theyre cut from the same cloth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom