Steve831

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Met Steve today to pick up a lower and LPK. I want this guy to stay in biz forever! Beats buying online! I'll recommend him to everyone I know.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great FTF with Steve. I even learned some new things which is allways good. I will be dealing with him more in the future.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by Steve's shop to pick up a part for z06man's current project. I knew what I wanted but wasn't sure about exactly which one. He was super nice and helpful and said exchanging it if it was the wrong one was no problem! :wave:

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped by Steve's shop, had a great talk with him, helped a complete AR nubi. Great guy will be going back to finish my build as time & $$ lets me. If you are in north OKC /Edmond etc drop by & see what he's got! Super service

taymoor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't say enough about Steve. Knowledgable, helpful, friendly, and what a shop! I went in to ask a couple of questions about my new AR build and he ended up rebuilding my whole upper at no cost. He diagnosed a few problems and jerry-rigged by gas block to work. He went out of his way so I can go shooting this weekend. Of course, I ended up succumbing to his shop's gun candy and bought a magpul BAD which has greatly enhanced my gun. EVERYBODY needs to stop by his shop sometime.

finnimus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great transaction w/ Steve. Recommend him and his company. Would do business w/ him again and am going to try and send my friends his way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom