Stillwater Gun Show Report???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was'nt too bad, Think i was the only guy wearing a name tag that did'nt say vendor.

Sold my pt22 about halfway through.

Only bought a case knike and acouple airsoft guns for my grandkids.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I went. Small show, but the building was completely full. No empty tables. Other than one big vendor in the middle, prices seemed pretty good. Pretty good variety of firearms.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back. Didn't buy much (a few small items but looked at some nice guns and dreamed). Admission was reasonable and room appeared pretty full. Not one siding salesman, beanie baby, or flea marketeer did I see.
Saw some new faces on the other side of the tables that usually don't see in Tulsa area shows. They may be regulars at OKC though but I seldom make it there any more.
Dunno if superdave or the vendors made any money (hope so) but I enjoyed the show.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to meet SuperDave. I got to meet Donald Francis(Honeybee). I got to meet 3inSlugger. I bought some hearing protection from Honeybee. And best of all, I got to support members here while at the same time supporting the guy who is trying to "stick it" to Metcalf. So all in all, I'd say it was a successful day for me!

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was a fine show. Like everyone says the room was full. There was some prepper stuff. Freeze dried food, and a lot of medical stuff. I got to see and handle some different AR configurations to get some ideas for my own build. I bought a carry handle rear sight. If I had had money I would have walked away with something, but I didn't. Maybe next time?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It was a good little show, with a lot of the same vendors I see at other gun shows.

There might have been more vendors than attendees while I was there, but it probably picked up after the game.

I did manage to sell one of the guns I took, thanks Dave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom