Stores for reloading components?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUZ371

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, I have been trying figure how much I want to get into reloading, been researching and reading for close to a month now. Just trying to learn the basics and in and outs of how the process runs. Is there any local stores that have components and such available?

So far I shoot 9mm, 223, 308, 12ga. I would like to start reloading 9/223. Once I get the hang of things I will see if purchasing a shot shell press would be in my interest.

I am looking at the 9mm Lee Loadmaster on Midway USA. I can later purchase dies/plates etc to load 223. Probably ordering it today.
What else should be in my initial list? I was thinking caliper and scale.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H has a pretty nice reloading department. Or drive out to EL Reno to Gene Sears.

As far as what you will need:

load data, book or internet will work for this
powder scale
calipers
then the components which will be the hardest to come by right now. Powder, primers being the two that are hardest to find. J&K bullets has primers in stock last i heard. You can also get cast bullets for a great price from them. Pistol powder will be the hardest to find right now. If you buy local you will be paying a little bit more than if you could find it online.

GUZ371

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Im going to stop by J&K sometime this week,

I've been window shopping online and i'm guessing buying online is only good when you purchase a lot of powder (HAZ fee)?

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you ever find yourself near Broken Bow, check out Burke's Convenience store. He has a huge selection of bullets, and sells 'pert near everthing else you need.

runnin17

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H had some 55gr soft point .224 projectiles when I checked this weekend. They were only allowing 200 per person. I picked up one bag. Called today and they were all out. Also, Heartland in Edmond does have some .224 Hornaday projectiles, but they were 40gr and way overpriced IMO. I think they were wanting $24.99 for 100.

Latest posts

Top Bottom