Students hate this 'racist' quote...until they find out it's Margaret Sanger's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a pretty well established fact that Sanger was a racist who embraced eugenics. Now I get your point and considering I'm pretty agnostic on the whole abortion thing, don't take this the wrong way but I refuse to approve of or support a program based on racism and eugenics. If you want to that's your prerogative, but be prepared to be judged on it because you will be.

Why? Is it worse to use race as a basis for policy than say, intelligence or origin of birth? When you speak of eugenics, does that extend to saving the lives of terribly defective fetuses who may be left unable to care for themselves? Making our people stronger is a bad thing or does defeating nature and allowing genetically feeble humans to produce more genetically feeble humans help us?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no person more racist than a progressive liberal.

They truly believe POC cannot succeed on their own talent or merits. Without help POC are doomed to a life of failure and poverty. Now that, is racist.

This is 100% true. Any person that advocates for Affirmative Action, differing standards for entry tests to education and employment are acknowledging their belief that without these advantages, their "victims" will fail.

Lowering the bar simply diminishes the accomplishments of those who achieve.

Funny thing is, when anti-abortion folks start their complaints about abortion, they always mention how many blacks are aborted.

Who cares? Does it matter that they were Indian, White? Green? More "victimhood" is projected on mothers who would kill their unborn - news flash.....it's their choice, why should I interfere with that? So unwed mom can spew forth more children to be fed through WIC, welfare and assisted housing? How does that benefit me, my family, my neighborhood?

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is 100% true. Any person that advocates for Affirmative Action, differing standards for entry tests to education and employment are acknowledging their belief that without these advantages, their "victims" will fail.

Lowering the bar simply diminishes the accomplishments of those who achieve.

Funny thing is, when anti-abortion folks start their complaints about abortion, they always mention how many blacks are aborted.

Who cares? Does it matter that they were Indian, White? Green? More "victimhood" is projected on mothers who would kill their unborn - news flash.....it's their choice, why should I interfere with that? So unwed mom can spew forth more children to be fed through WIC, welfare and assisted housing? How does that benefit me, my family, my neighborhood?

Arguing logically with those arguing with their/others feelings on their shoulders is a fruitless venture.
Their fallback position is usually built around a simpleminded “you are a mean person” type of narrative.
The only ones they are interested in benefiting are themselves, closet liberals are a confused bunch.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone else ever eliminated the hot topic/ trigger points from the situation and look at it at face value? Where does personal accountability come into play? Where do we draw the line and hold people accountable for their actions? More importantly, how does that personal accountability or lack thereof, impact our communities?

From my own perspective, I believe even bad examples are great learning opportunities. I don't have to touch the hot frying pan when my buddy tells me how bad it burnt him. However adversely if we live in a society that curbs personal accountability and says you can be a failure without failing; tends not to do nothing but create a dependency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom