Stupidity + Corvette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read the E-bay ad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...900QQitemZ220703045888QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

That car has decent stuff under the hood, mainly a nice supercharger. If it did indeed dyno with over 800 hp at the rear wheels it is putting out close to 1000 hp at the crank. A C5 Corvette with 800 hp at the tires is no joke and will definately get to the 200+ mph mark. For example a bone stock 99 LS1 Corvette will usually knock out about 280 rear wheel horsepower, will run mid 12's at 110 and top out close to 180 mph, thats stock. I'm a car guy at heart and its those who are reckless that give us a bad rep. If this guy did this and posted himself on YT endangering the public his tail is where it needs to be. Just sayin...
I got a friend with a C5 and a seriously over driven ProCharger, cam, monster injectors and I don't even know what all else. It dyno'd 785 at the wheels. He's a blower fanatic. He also has a Tiburon with a roots blower kit on it and alcohol injection. Talk about a sleeper!

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, so the bat-mobile was cool... but...

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y148_boosted89_Motivational_VetteMotivational.jpg

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite Corvette video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syWJbD1rf0Y

I have never in my life seen a Corvette with my own two eyes, being driven like they are supposed to be. I've seen videos, sure, but never in real life. The trailers full of them I see going down I-40 are ususally traveling faster than most I see being driven. I didn't get to see the video, but it sounds like someone was driving a vette' like it was meant to be driven and you guys are getting your panties in a wad about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom